Join your classmates and make an impact!
Members of the Class of 2022 have the amazing opportunity to directly support their classmates and the causes at the Law School they care most about by contributing to the 2022 Class Gift. Any gift of any amount is appreciated, and you have the ability to designate your gift to support any one of ten different causes at the Law School.
Gifts of any size will guarantee you an NLaw themed mini gavel and gifts made by 4/13 will secure your invite to a donor celebration event scheduled for April 13, 2022.
A limited number of NLaw travel coffee mugs remain for students contributing $50+. Make your gift soon to make sure you don't miss out!
Graduates making gifts of $50 or more will also be enrolled in the John Henry Wigmore Club, the Law School's leadership giving society. Join this loyal community of 900+ alumni and friends of Northwestern Pritzker School of Law and be invited to an exclusive recognition celebration, in addition to receiving other invitations, news, and access on a preferred basis throughout the year.
Please note: When you make your gift, indicate which fund accounts you would like to support in the “notes” section. Options include:
- The Bluhm Legal Clinic: Did you know 90% of students from each graduating class take at least one Clinic course? Gifts to the Bluhm Legal Clinic's Annual Fund work to free individuals who have been wrongfully convicted and changing the laws around interrogation, help small business owners expand their companies while also rejuvenating whole neighborhoods, and more!
- Student Assistance and Relief (STAR) Fund: Since its inception in 2018, the STAR Fund has provided over 343 students with more than $700,000 in emergency funding. A contribution to the STAR Fund bridges the gap for students without a personal financial safety net and ensures all our students have the opportunity to succeed.
- Law School Scholarships: At the Law School, 86% of JD students receive scholarship support. Your gift to the Scholarship Fund will ensure that future generations of students can attend and experience all the Law School has to offer regardless of their financial background.
Additional areas you can support include:
- JD-MBA Scholarships
- LLM Program Support
- LLM-Tax Program Support
- LRAP (Loan Repayment and Assistance Program)
- MSL Program Support
- Pritzker Legal Research Center (Library)
- Student Recruitment Fund
- Law School Annual Fund (unrestricted funding)
For more information on these allocations, please visit the Northwestern Pritzker Law Law School Fund website.
Questions? Contact Evan Frost at email@example.com.